Saturday, October 20, 2012

Union Jack Poo Bags

Today I went on a walk with the doggie. Strangely, I was excited about the walk because of the new poo bags that I bought for him.

Originally, I wanted to take a picture with the poo bag (doing its poo bag duty) for this blog, but, ew. My "fur"-son gets lots of fiber.



I couldn't believe that I found poo bags with the Union Jack flag. I would have expected poo bags with the French flag, because we all know that people dislike the French.

But, the British flag? When I saw them at Marshall's, first it made me laugh. Then, it made me wonder why the British flag was the flag of choice for the poo bag marketers.

I think that flags are very powerful. I love when they're used in marketing, because people identify with flags. A recent blog post showed the creative way that the Canadian flag was used in the Wendy's logo in Canada.


3 comments:

  1. Business idea.

    ALthough here in the US, they aren't as aware of political trends to get fired up about it...
    maybe making collegiate ones?
    e.g. UT vs A&M ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. Love. That. Idea!
    We'd make a fortune!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information. hire a hacker cheap

    ReplyDelete