Monday, October 29, 2012

Casttoo - The Best Way to Make Kids with Broken Bones Smile!

I found this on Pinterest and thought it was one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I remember when I broke my wrist way back when. My cast was ugly. And white. It was summer. In Texas. And very hot.

But, how cool would it have been if I'd had something like this bad boy to show off my broken wrist?

Photo courtesy of Casttoo.com.

There's a site called Casttoo.com. All you have to do is email them a digital copy of your x-ray. They'll create an image of your break and send it to you. It looks like their cast tattoos are applied to the cast with a hairdryer. 

I wish I had come up with this idea, because it's amazing!

Casttoo.com Blog Post featuring their Broken Bone "Casttoo"

No comments:

Post a Comment