Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Airport Security Trays

After googling this phenomenon, I feel like I'm a bit late to the party. However, I wanted to show a picture that I recently took at Chicago O'Hare airport.

Zappos has taken advantage of an opportunity to advertize in airports. Before travelers go through security, they must deposit their shoes, phones and other assorted items in these trays. Until yesterday, I had only noticed the dull gray security trays at airports. 


What is incredible about this idea is that the folks at Zappos were definitely thinking outside the box with these campaigns.

Taking advantage of a marketing opportunity like this is a great idea. Making use of something that every single person must look at while going through airport security is absolute genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment