Monday, May 27, 2013

Drink Water, Not Sugar

I love sparkling water when it has a hint of flavor. I've been drinking Canada Dry Sparkling Seltzer Water for years. All of the flavors are good, especially raspberry, lemon-lime and mandarin orange. They're perfect when they're cold.

My husband bought a couple of hint waters for us to try. The water isn't carbonated, but it is naturally flavored with fruit and/or herbs. It doesn't have sugar or cancer-causing aspartame.

Image captured from drinkhint.com

The best thing about hint water is their motto, "Drink Water, Not Sugar". Every single time I drink a carbonated beverage loaded with sugar (or high fructose corn syrup), I wonder why I do it. I would much rather drink something that's naturally flavored without sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment